Learn to design engaging online learning programs using emerging technologies.
Designing Technology-Enhanced Experiential Learning (Digital Course)
In this course, you will use instructional design theory and learning theory to design a technology-enabled learning program. You will integrate technical and human skills, and learning analytics into course design, facilitation and evaluation.
- This is an asynchronous digital course to work through at your own pace.
- The course is divided into five lessons.
- Course is led by an expert facilitator.
- Includes four instructional design expert feedback points.
- Includes access to Teaching with Technology group in the Experiential Learning Community of Practice.
- Completion of the course will earn you a digital credential.