The Team Learning Report is designed to give teams and their team members information about one another and their team’s purpose based on the survey they complete. It guides teams through the team learning process and identifies the specific strengths required for each step in that process.
Teamwork is the number one global workforce trend across all industries. Teams achieve effectiveness through collectively learning from their experience. The Team Learning Report will guide your team through this team learning process, providing insight into how team members can use their strengths and their awareness of their fellow team members’ strengths to create highly effective teams.
Although teams are expected to provide outcomes greater than the sum of individual members’ contributions, few people have ever learned how to be a valuable team member or how successful teams work. Effective teams have the capacity to self-manage their work process through knowledge of their members’ capabilities and project requirements.
Team members will be able to:
- Identify learning strengths and link them to the team learning process.
- Gain insight into the actions they can take to make an impact on the team and how they can contribute to team leadership.
- Increase their understanding of the preferences of other team members and how they add value to team learning.
By following the guidance in the Team Learning Report, teams make the process of team learning explicit and continue to build more capacity for learning and effectiveness. Teams that use this team learning process say they experience less interpersonal conflict and achieve better outcomes, especially in highly complex environments that involve non-routine tasks.
How It Works
- A minimum of 6 team members and up to 15 members may be purchased per Team Learning Report.
- The Team Learning Report is a valuable lead-in to our High Performance Teams: Learning to Succeed Together (For Team Leaders and Trainers) [link to that program’ Information page] and High Performance Teams: Learning to Succeed Together (For Teams) [link to that course’s Information page]
Who Should Take This Assessment?
Teams in all corporate, educational and organizational settings.