In this class, you will use instructional design theory and learning theory to design a technology-enabled learning program. You will integrate technical and human skills, and learning analytics into course design, facilitation and evaluation.
- Digital course completed with cohort over 5 weeks
- Five live virtual workshops with expert facilitators
- Four instructional design expert feedback points
- Personal reflections
- Access to Teaching with Technology group in Experiential Learning Community of Practice
- Completion of the course will earn you a digital credential.
Designing Technology-Enhanced Experiential Learning (beginning January 12, 2021)
Every Tuesday between January 12, 2021 — February 9, 2021 from 4:00 pm‑5:00 pm EST (5 sessions)