Our team learning process yields immediate results for your new and existing teams:
- Achieving more effective outcomes especially with highly complex issues
- Experiencing more appreciation and inclusion and less conflict with deeply diverse approaches to teamwork
- Generating better financial outcomes
- Increasing individual and collective awareness
Virtually every activity that a team undertakes requires new learning from individual team members and the team as a whole. Creating new ideas and approaches, developing plans, making decisions, and taking action to implement them are all activities in which learning is central. Team learning follows an ongoing learning cycle of creating, planning, deciding and acting.
Our research-based model and proven process empowers people to work productively together as members of a high-performing team by guiding them to a higher understanding of how team learning influences outcomes. It includes an assessment of team learning preferences and ways to turn that insight into actions that spur team productivity and strengthen interpersonal relationships.
Allow our facilitators to work with your teams as they launch or manage change.
- Identify a shared mental model of a team process that links teamwork to learning and development.
- Understand how our preferred learning styles influence our approach to teaming.
- Learn to recognize and work productively with others’ learning styles.
- Empower team members to contribute to their maximum potential, based on strengths.
- Use learning preferences to identify the natural strengths and capabilities of team members and the team as a whole.
- Practice giving and receiving feedback during after-action reviews of team process.
- Utilize a team exercise to help teams negotiate a shared purpose and experience team learning in the process.
- Apply these insights to help team members organize and work together in a flexible and dynamic way, to achieve great outcomes.
How It Works
This course is a live virtual workshop format, designed using a method that we have proven creates immediate and lasting change. Our expert facilitators will lead your team through a process that will define a shared mental model of teaming, identify team learning preferences, map a team learning profile, and focus a shared team purpose.
Your team will learn how to uncover the impact of their style preferences and those of the team as a whole, and the challenges the team must face together.
Suggested Reading and Programs
- How You Learn Is How You Live: Foundations of Experiential Learning
- How You Learn Is How You Live: Using Nine Ways of Learning to Transform Your Life
Who Should Take This Course?
- Teams in corporate, educational, government and non-profit settings
- Board members seeking to improve effectiveness
- Corporate Leaders and Managers
- Educators who work in teams
- Human Resource Professionals (Talent Development, Organizational Development)